9.12.2008

Seven years later

This kind of post is a day late (I had a pretty busy day yesterday, looking for jobs) but...Sept. 12 was almost a little more eerie than Sept. 11, seven years ago. Don't you think?

What were you guys doing on that fateful day? I don't think I'll ever have strange feelings associated with that day, it's definitely the JFK assassination of our generation.

I have my own opinions on the tragedy and think there are a lot questions that have been left unanswered by our government.

Loose Change is a very interesting indie documentary about some of these questions. The makers of the film are bold enough to propose that the entire event was an inside job. There's a whole grassroots movement devoted to spreading awareness and who demand answers to these questions; I'm sure many of you have seen stickers or graffiti with their "9/11 was an inside job" motto.

I'm not going to pretend that I know for sure, one way or the other. What I think is the most important about that movement is the quest for truth and, like I said, the answering of many many open questions.

No comments: