10.03.2008

The bailout bill passes

A historic $700 billion financial rescue plan has just passed. The Senate-amended bill passed 263 to 171. CNNMoney.com has the full story.

These are incredibly interesting times. Not only are we on the verge of a complete financial/economic meltdown, but we're in the middle perhaps THE biggest election of this century. I think the my generation (the 20-30 somethings) is going to have some interesting stories for our grandchildren.

The whole world is shaky with financial jitters and nobody feels it as hard as every day folks like you and I. It's a good thing we can rely on cash advance web sites in the case of an emergency. I've definitely been faced with some hard time financially lately. Luckily I just found a job, but I'm still on thin ice. It'll take some time for me to get my feet back up. In the event that I need to access quick cash, let's say I have a medical emergency, I can use the options presented on title loan web sites to get the help I need.

Remember to use these funds responsibly and don't let yourself fall into a cycle of debt. In hard times like these, your top priority should be to decrease your debt. Do yourself that favor!

No comments: