7.21.2008

Let's put a smile on that face...



The Dark Knight = The Best Movie of the YEAR.

I was really blown away by this film. I saw the 10:20 screening last night and when it finished around 1a.m., I was only disappointed that it was over. I didn't want it to end.

I was really mad because I had arrived late and was forced to sit in the very front. My neck hurt and I missed out on a lot of the action. Looks like I'll be seeing it again with my dad! (yahoo!!!!)

As a bonus, I was treated to three beautiful trailers.
The Day The Earth Stood Still (a remake of my favorite '50s Sci-Fi film)


Terminator: Salvation (wow. this sequel actually looks good. or at least, way better than Rise of the Machines)


WATCHMEN (YES YES YES! THE FREAKING WATCHMEN LOOKS SOO GOOD! and from the director of 300! not only my favorite graphic novel...my favorite novel, period.)


By the way....a little birdy told me you could watch Batman online.
I dunno, I haven't really tried it but...maybe someone out there might like to see if its legit or not?

http://www.watch-movies.net

No comments: